Graduate Sustainability Consultant - Position Filled!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to take their first step into the sustainability field as you'll be joining a leading consultancy based in Nottingham, with clients spanning across the architecture, house building, and contractor disciplines.
Encon Associates Limited is a multi-disciplinary company based in Nottingham offering sustainability consultancy to the construction industry.
As a graduate, we will expose you to various aspects of the day-to-day tasks, so you can discover what we do, and what suits you. It will see you take on a number of responsibilities, including:
- Support the gathering of information for BREEAM Assessments, and other sustainability assessments
- Liaise with clients, confirming deadlines
- Measure architectural plans and inputting data in assessment software
- Interest in personal development
- Learning to produce and prepare services such as BREEAM Assessments, thermal models, daylight models and calculations, Part L reporting, Using IES Virtual Environment (VE)
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A degree in a relevant subject, such as: energy Engineering and Sustainability, Architecture, Energy and Environment, or Sustainable Buildings
- Strong communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- A clean, full driving licence, and access to personal transport is essential
We are considering applications from candidates local to the area for the moment, within an hours' commute to the office in Arnold, NG5.
We will offer the new consultant a competitive starting salary plus benefits, along with excellent training and development opportunities.
THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED AND HAS BEEN FILLED!