We undertake a variety of environmental noise surveys and subsequent noise impact assessments, be it as part of the planning process, or compliance with BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes. Relevant Standards and legislation are applied when conducting acoustic assessments, such as BS 4142:2014 for industrial and commercial noise, BS 8233:2014 for sound insulation for buildings and Pro:PG: Planning & Noise for New Residential Developments.
As well as environmental noise assessments, we also offer Workplace Noise Assessment in accordance with The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005.
Our Noise Assessment service
Our team of experienced acoustic consultants are fully equipped to provide the following services:
- Residential Noise Surveys and Assessments
- Industrial Noise Surveys and Assessments
- BREEAM Assessments
- Assistance with Planning Applications
- Sound Insulating Testing in Compliance with Building Regulations
- Noise at Work Assessments in line with The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- Construction Noise Monitoring
Noise Impact Assessment for Environmental Credits
If your project is working towards an environmental assessment, our Noise Impact Assessment service can help achieve the following credits:BREEAM 2018
Noise Impact Assessment for Planning
Our Noise Impact Assessment service can help mitigate planning applications or conditions of planning consent: