Please click on the BREEAM 2014 assessment credit name below for more information on each of our BREEAM credit related services.
- LE 02: Ecological value of site & protection of ecological features
- LE 03: Minimising Impact on Existing Ecology
- LE 04: Enhancing site ecology
- LE 05: Long term impact on biodiversity
- Tra 05: Travel plan
- Hea 01: Visual comfort : Daylighting
- Hea 04: Thermal Comfort
- Hea 05: Acoustic performance
- Hea 06: Safety & Security - Safe Access
- Ene 01: Reduction of energy use & carbon
- Ene 04: Low Carbon Design - Low & zero carbon technologies
- Man 04: Commissioning & Handover - Testing of Building Fabric
- Wst 01: Construction waste management
- Pol 03: Surface water run off - Flood Risk
- Pol 05: Reduction of Noise Pollution
BREEAM Assessment services
Along with the specific BREEAM credit services, we are also BREEAM assessors and can provide BREEAM Assessment services.
Do you have a requiement to achieve BREEAM 2014 assessment credits?
If you would like to discuss your project requirements, you can email us via our contact us page or call us: