Please click on the Code for Sustainable Homes credit name below for more information on each of our code credit related services.
Code for Sustainable Homes November 2010
- Eco 1: Ecological Value of Site
- Eco 2: Ecological Enhancement
- Eco 3: Protection of Ecological Features
- Eco 4: Change in Ecological Value of Site
- Hea 1: Daylighting
- Hea 2: Sound Insulation
- Ene 1: Dwelling Emission Rate
- Ene 2: Building Fabric Efficiency
- Ene 9: Home Office
- Was 2: Construction Site Waste Management
- Sur 1: Management of Surface Water Run-off from Developments
- Sur 2: Flood Risk
Code for Sustainable Homes Assessment services
Along with the specific Code credit services, we are also Code for Sustainable Homes assessors and can provide Code for Sustainable Homes assessments.
Do you have a requiement to achieve Code for Sustainable Homes assessment credits?
If you would like to discuss your project requirements, you can email us via our contact us page or call us: