In line with current regulations, potential contamination is only considered “significant” requiring remediation if there is an identifiable pollutant linkage (pathway) between the source of contamination and the receptor.
If addressed early in the development programme, Encon Associates can work with stakeholders to find an acceptable solution to any identified pollutant linkages, often enabling them to be designed out of the development without delay to the construction programme.
Using the latest risk assessment software, we can provide a robust site specific assessment of risks, focussing on sustainability and limiting waste movements and off-site disposal.
Site Investigation Services
Encon Associates provide the full range of services, all undertaken by experienced contaminated land consultants with over thirteen years experience dealing with both commercial and residential property transactions and developments.
- Desk-based Phase I Due Diligence
- Phase II Site Investigation & Tier 1 Screening
- Site Specific Quantitative Risk Assessments for Human Health
- Remediation design, advice & tendering
- Remediation monitoring & validation
- Soil, Groundwater & Gas Monitoring
- Landfill Gas Risk Assessments
- Remediation Appraisal & Costing
- Regulatory Authority Consultation
- ISO14001 Compliance Auditing